When developing custom forms where the underlying table of a forms data source is a date effective table, a date filter control is automatically generated at run time. Although the control is added automatically, there is still some code that is required on your form in able for the filter to function correctly. The following explains how to do this.
- The form declaration must implement the “IDateEffectivenessPaneCaller”
- Add the following global variable of your form:
- Add the following methods to your form:
- Add the following code to the “init” method:
- Add the following event handler methods: